HISTORY

Treatments
BABY #1- 6 Clomid cycles, 2 IUIs with Femara, 1 IVF with 3 embryos transferred, 2 more IUIs with Femara & Follistim, and finally 1 IUI with Follistim.
BABY #2 - 2 Follistim cycles and natural conception
BABY #3 - natural conception, miscarried at 10 weeks
BABY #4 - natural conception

Timing
Decided to start a family May 2005. After testing & un-related delays, began first treatment cycle Oct 2005. First pregnancy confirmed Sept 2007. Second pregnancy confirmed Mar 2011. Third & fourth pregnancies - 2015.

For other IF couples
If you want to skip back to our infertility adventures, please see the history on the right hand margin. There you can find our journey from 2005 through 2007.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

almost there

My estrogen levelled off today at 5206 (was 5204 yesterday). I was told that is good, but needs to go a little lower (around 4000 range) before they can give me my trigger (HcG) shot. So they gave me more of that Ganirelix Acetate shot to help bring it down. So that plus Lupron & back in the morning for bw. I don't know how fast it will go down (it went up plenty fast), but when it hits the right level, then they'll tell me to take my trigger shot & give me a date/time for the retrieval. So, I'm thinking maybe Wed...

No comments: