HISTORY

Treatments
BABY #1- 6 Clomid cycles, 2 IUIs with Femara, 1 IVF with 3 embryos transferred, 2 more IUIs with Femara & Follistim, and finally 1 IUI with Follistim.
BABY #2 - 2 Follistim cycles and natural conception
BABY #3 - natural conception, miscarried at 10 weeks
BABY #4 - natural conception

Timing
Decided to start a family May 2005. After testing & un-related delays, began first treatment cycle Oct 2005. First pregnancy confirmed Sept 2007. Second pregnancy confirmed Mar 2011. Third & fourth pregnancies - 2015.

For other IF couples
If you want to skip back to our infertility adventures, please see the history on the right hand margin. There you can find our journey from 2005 through 2007.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Video Parade

To entertain myself (and hopefully a few of you out there in WWW land) through this two week wait, I'm going to start a video parade. I'll be featuring some videos here that are either informational, funny, or just caught my eye over the next two weeks. I may even throw in a few pictures if I can't find a video I like. I was going to call this 'video of the day' but can't promise I'll remember every day. Just a warning, there aren't that many humorous infertility videos out there. I'll do the best I can but may go 'offtopic' now & then to lighten up the mood.

To start us off, I picked a cute, though somewhat bitter animation. It runs about 4 minutes. This one started me on my infertility video kick awhile back, but I never posted it here. In case you don't know/remember, RE is Reproductive Endocrinologist (basically the fertility doc).

So here's 'My Aunt Jane knows more than my RE' by Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters

No comments: