HISTORY

Treatments
BABY #1- 6 Clomid cycles, 2 IUIs with Femara, 1 IVF with 3 embryos transferred, 2 more IUIs with Femara & Follistim, and finally 1 IUI with Follistim.
BABY #2 - 2 Follistim cycles and natural conception
BABY #3 - natural conception, miscarried at 10 weeks
BABY #4 - natural conception

Timing
Decided to start a family May 2005. After testing & un-related delays, began first treatment cycle Oct 2005. First pregnancy confirmed Sept 2007. Second pregnancy confirmed Mar 2011. Third & fourth pregnancies - 2015.

For other IF couples
If you want to skip back to our infertility adventures, please see the history on the right hand margin. There you can find our journey from 2005 through 2007.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to me


Jack got me the cutest maternity tee for my birthday. Since we don't find out the sex until after my birthday, he got the generic one in yellow. But it's really cute. The little baby on the shirt is down low so it is on the belly. Very funny. Of course, just like my other cute tee, it comes in 'one size fits most'. So I had to scrunch it up a bit to get the baby in the right place, lol. But as my belly gets bigger, it'll be closer to the right spot. And it's super comfy too, nice bonus. He did a great job picking this one out!

No comments: