HISTORY

Treatments
BABY #1- 6 Clomid cycles, 2 IUIs with Femara, 1 IVF with 3 embryos transferred, 2 more IUIs with Femara & Follistim, and finally 1 IUI with Follistim.
BABY #2 - 2 Follistim cycles and natural conception
BABY #3 - natural conception, miscarried at 10 weeks
BABY #4 - natural conception

Timing
Decided to start a family May 2005. After testing & un-related delays, began first treatment cycle Oct 2005. First pregnancy confirmed Sept 2007. Second pregnancy confirmed Mar 2011. Third & fourth pregnancies - 2015.

For other IF couples
If you want to skip back to our infertility adventures, please see the history on the right hand margin. There you can find our journey from 2005 through 2007.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Who's right?

The poll here closed yesterday with 63% guessing BOY and 36% guessing GIRL. (Okay you math majors may have noticed thats only 99%. It's really 63.6% and 36.4%, this site rounds to whole numbers). Looks like this is a case where the majority is right!

Yesterday the ultrasound confirmed that we are having a baby boy! Just as we had hoped (or as Jack says, as he KNEW all along). When we got home, I hopped straight onto the computer and took all the baby girl stuff off our Target registry. (Yea I got excited early so I registered for a bunch of stuff, both boy & girl related). Those of you who know us IRL can find our registry by searching on my given name, not my nickname. We already had a boy name picked out, so baby will be named Jaxon Paul.

Now onto the fun part, pictures! The first one here is one of my favorites. You can clearly see his head & face. That's his foot right up in front of his nose! And the second pic here shows that he is indeed a boy :) For the rest of the us pics, see me on Flickr. There's another one I like where all you see is his legs streched out kicking me plus a few others.


1 comment:

Valerie said...

Congrats on your son I love the name you have picked for him.