HISTORY

Treatments
BABY #1- 6 Clomid cycles, 2 IUIs with Femara, 1 IVF with 3 embryos transferred, 2 more IUIs with Femara & Follistim, and finally 1 IUI with Follistim.
BABY #2 - 2 Follistim cycles and natural conception
BABY #3 - natural conception, miscarried at 10 weeks
BABY #4 - natural conception

Timing
Decided to start a family May 2005. After testing & un-related delays, began first treatment cycle Oct 2005. First pregnancy confirmed Sept 2007. Second pregnancy confirmed Mar 2011. Third & fourth pregnancies - 2015.

For other IF couples
If you want to skip back to our infertility adventures, please see the history on the right hand margin. There you can find our journey from 2005 through 2007.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Blue, blue, and a little more blue

One of my friends posted all her cute photos of her nursery and it reminded me that I had not gotten around to doing so myself. Jack & I have not added anything to the nursery (well furniture or accesories-wise anyway, I've added a ton of stuff in the closet & dresser drawers!) since the holidays so it's still in the work-in-progress stage. Once we decide on a rocker & are sure of the placement of all the furniture, I'll get everything hung on the walls & get new pics.

First, here's the crib (hand-me down, thanks Dad & Kim for hanging on to it!!). Yes, that's a baby doll in the crib. We've been using that to train the dogs on how to behave around baby. You can also see in this pic our handiwork we are so proud of (we are not naturally skilled DIY home-improvement folks). We painted the top portion of the room a lighter blue and the bottom the dark blue, then installed the chair rail.


I also painted a bookcase thats been passed around the family since I was little. I used a glossy version of the same colors. The backdrop to the books is the light blue & the rest is the dark blue. It came out very nice, if I do say so myself ;)

Here's the matching dresser, also a hand-me down. (I had some of our Christmas gifts & some stuffed animals piled on top. Those will eventually find a home).

Last, here are some of the items for the walls. The letters spelling Jaxon's name will go over his crib (here they are still in the packaging, but you get the idea). Since I just laid them on the floor for the picture, you get a nice shot of the rug too. The other pic is of some of the wall hangings that match the bedding set.

Still counting down! 26 weeks along now & only 98 days to go! WOW!

No comments: