HISTORY

Treatments
BABY #1- 6 Clomid cycles, 2 IUIs with Femara, 1 IVF with 3 embryos transferred, 2 more IUIs with Femara & Follistim, and finally 1 IUI with Follistim.
BABY #2 - 2 Follistim cycles and natural conception
BABY #3 - natural conception, miscarried at 10 weeks
BABY #4 - natural conception

Timing
Decided to start a family May 2005. After testing & un-related delays, began first treatment cycle Oct 2005. First pregnancy confirmed Sept 2007. Second pregnancy confirmed Mar 2011. Third & fourth pregnancies - 2015.

For other IF couples
If you want to skip back to our infertility adventures, please see the history on the right hand margin. There you can find our journey from 2005 through 2007.

Friday, May 18, 2007

IUI progressing nicely

I'm on day 10 of my cycle today (IUI try #3) and had an US & e2. The US looked good, I had a couple of 12-13mm follicles and the others were smaller. RE is trying to get just one or two to develop ahead of the others (this would limit my chances of high order multiples. With IUI, we don't want to see as many follicles as we did in IVF). The nurse just called me back with the e2 results. My estradiol was 55.9 which shocked me. In IVF, my level was never anywhere near that low, but that is a good thing! So they want me to continue on the low dose of follistim (37.5) through Sunday night. My next appt is Monday morning.

No comments: