HISTORY

Treatments
BABY #1- 6 Clomid cycles, 2 IUIs with Femara, 1 IVF with 3 embryos transferred, 2 more IUIs with Femara & Follistim, and finally 1 IUI with Follistim.
BABY #2 - 2 Follistim cycles and natural conception
BABY #3 - natural conception, miscarried at 10 weeks
BABY #4 - natural conception

Timing
Decided to start a family May 2005. After testing & un-related delays, began first treatment cycle Oct 2005. First pregnancy confirmed Sept 2007. Second pregnancy confirmed Mar 2011. Third & fourth pregnancies - 2015.

For other IF couples
If you want to skip back to our infertility adventures, please see the history on the right hand margin. There you can find our journey from 2005 through 2007.

Monday, May 21, 2007

IUI will be Thursday

Yep, my IUI has been scheduled for Thursday. (Well technically I've got to call back tomorrow to actually schedule the time, but it's planned for Thursday).

My scan this morning looked good with a few follicles that were almost the right size. RE did want me back for another scan tomorrow to check on those follicles but before the day was out that plan changed. You really have to learn to be flexible when it comes to fertility treatment. Apparently after getting my e2 result (260) the doc didn't need to see me back. They made me laugh though, they said I could still come in for a scan if I wanted to. Hmm.. come in and pay 25% of roughly $200-300 when doc doesn't think its necessary. Nah, I don't think so.

So now the plan is to take another dose of FSH tonight, then take hCG shot tomorrow night. Then IUI on Thursday.

No comments: