HISTORY

Treatments
BABY #1- 6 Clomid cycles, 2 IUIs with Femara, 1 IVF with 3 embryos transferred, 2 more IUIs with Femara & Follistim, and finally 1 IUI with Follistim.
BABY #2 - 2 Follistim cycles and natural conception
BABY #3 - natural conception, miscarried at 10 weeks
BABY #4 - natural conception

Timing
Decided to start a family May 2005. After testing & un-related delays, began first treatment cycle Oct 2005. First pregnancy confirmed Sept 2007. Second pregnancy confirmed Mar 2011. Third & fourth pregnancies - 2015.

For other IF couples
If you want to skip back to our infertility adventures, please see the history on the right hand margin. There you can find our journey from 2005 through 2007.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Bloggers & Blog readers! I've been MIA for the last two weeks as I had taken my computer down to redo our office & to setup the nursery! I've got updates to make here, so I'll get to that later this week (I'll be backdating some of the entries as that helps me keep track of when things happened). I hope everyone had a great Christmas & is enjoying the last of 2007 today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog after doing some searching to see if anyone else in the area had experience with Carolina Conceptions. We're going to our first appointment in two weeks and it's great to read your blog and gain some understanding to the whole process. Thanks for putting this blog out there!